OnPoint.Legal is the only case and matter management software around that fully integrates with Microsoft’s Office 365. This seamless integration allows for effortless navigation and movement of files between Outlook, Word, and your other Office 365 programs. Because of the impressive native capabilities and benefits businesses enjoy with Microsoft Office, our goal was to create a product that worked together with Office rather than around it.
Streamline Your Law Firm
OnPoint.Legal was created to simplify case management for you and your firm. We want finding, sharing, filing, scheduling, and collaborating to be so effortless that you wonder how you ever ran a business without our software.
Automated & Optimized Work
Set a task within your calendar and you will receive a notification and reminders. When you or a colleague updates a document, it will automatically save as a new document. You can easily refer back to previous versions without sifting through cluttered, confusing folders. All of your actions are optimized to make your job easier.
All the information you need is in front of you and just a couple of clicks away – without being cluttered! Additionally, moving case documents and emails between Office programs, your browser, and OnPoint.Legal is as simple as dragging and dropping.
Scalable to Your Business
With OnPoint.Legal, your firm has a tool that can help you grow. Our software was designed to be scalable to your business. When you add a new service, you can take advantage of the app creation we offer to make sure you have everything you need.
5 Simple Steps to a Streamlined Case Management System
- Step 1: If you decide you’re interested in using OnPoint.Legal to manage your firm, we’ll begin by giving you an in-depth demo so you can see firsthand how it can streamline your workflow.
- Step 2: After you’ve seen our system’s capabilities, we’ll perform an IT assessment to ensure your office has a compatible version of Windows. If you don’t, we can help you update!
- Step 3: We’ll create your firm’s OnPoint.Legal site based precisely on your needs and the needs of your employees.
- Step 4: While the transition is seamless, we understand it’s a big change. So, we work with you to find a good weekend to send your system live. You and your employees can leave work Friday on your old system and come in Monday morning to your brand-new system with all your current matters preloaded.
- Step 5: When you come in on Monday, we’ll do a three-hour group training so you can begin taking advantage of all OnPoint.Legal’s features by lunchtime!
Transform your law firm with OnPoint.Legal. Connect with us to learn more.
Due to the HIPAA Compliant security restrictions of Office 365, we are unable to provide a public demonstration; however, we can provide a private demonstration upon request. Your information will never be shared.